The 2024 Kia EV9 is an award-winning 7 passenger electric vehicle that has been making waves in the automotive industry. Here are some key details about this exceptional vehicle:
- Design and Innovation: The Kia EV9 boasts a sleek and futuristic design that captivates onlookers. Its aerodynamic body lines, striking lighting elements, and distinctive front grille make a bold statement on the road.
- Performance and Range: Equipped with a powerful electric motor, the EV9 delivers impressive performance and acceleration. It offers a generous range, allowing drivers to travel long distances on a single charge, making it a reliable and efficient choice for electric vehicle enthusiasts.
- Advanced Technology: The EV9 comes packed with advanced technology features that enhance the driving experience. From an intuitive infotainment system to cutting-edge driver-assistance features, Kia has prioritized innovation to ensure both convenience and safety for its drivers.
- Sustainability and Eco-Friendliness: As an electric vehicle, the Kia EV9 is a champion of sustainability. With zero emissions, it helps reduce the carbon footprint and contributes to a cleaner environment. Kia’s commitment to sustainability is evident in the design and engineering of the EV9.
- Awards and Recognition: The 2024 Kia EV9 has already received numerous prestigious awards, highlighting its exceptional quality and performance. These awards serve as a testament to the vehicle’s innovation, design, and overall customer satisfaction.
In summary, the 2024 Kia EV9 is an award-winning electric vehicle that combines stunning design, impressive performance, advanced technology, and a commitment to sustainability. It has garnered recognition and praise from industry experts and consumers alike. If you’re looking for a cutting-edge electric vehicle that delivers on all fronts, the Kia EV9 is definitely worth considering.
GM Chair and CEO Mary Barra announced during the company’s quarterly earnings conference call that Chevrolet will introduce a next-generation Bolt, continuing to deliver what customers have come to expect: great affordability, range and technology.
“Our customers love today’s Bolt. It has been delivering record sales and some of the highest customer satisfaction and loyalty scores in the industry,” said Barra. “It’s also an important source of conquest sales for the company and for Chevrolet.”
“We will keep the momentum going by delivering a new Bolt…and we will execute it more quickly compared to an all-new program with significantly lower engineering expense and capital investment by updating the vehicle with Ultium and Ultifi technologies and by applying our ‘winning with simplicity’ discipline.”
Drawing on various Ultium and Ultifi technological advancements will help GM bring this popular model back to market on an accelerated timeline. Timing and specific details about the next-generation Bolt will be announced at a later date. The Bolt is expected to join Chevrolet’s growing lineup of all-electric vehicles, three of which are launching this year —Silverado EV, Blazer EV and Equinox EV.
From its market introduction in 2017, the Chevrolet Bolt changed the game as the first long-range, mass-produced EV available to customers at a truly affordable price. Sales of Bolt EV and Bolt EUV through the first half of 2023 have been the strongest to date. Eighty percent of Bolt owners are staying loyal to Chevy and nearly 70 percent of buyers who are trading in a vehicle for Bolt are trading in a non-GM product.
Full Article: https://media.chevrolet.com/media/us/en/chevrolet/news.detail.html/content/Pages/news/us/en/2023/jul/0725-chevrolet.html
Buick revealed the 2024 Envista, a new nameplate designed to rethink what a premium vehicle can be in a white space of the small SUV segment. The Envista offers the cargo space and utility of an SUV, packaged inside sporty and sleek proportions typically found in a sedan.
“Buick helped define the small SUV segment in 2012, and we’ve continued to make our offerings even more competitive since. The all-new Envista is going to shake up that segment once again,” said Duncan Aldred, global vice president, Buick-GMC. “When you consider all the Envista has to offer, from its stunning design, standard technology and premium affordability, it’s going to be hard to find a better package in that area of the market.”
The Envista will be one of the most affordable SUVs in the segment, yet it will still come standard with high-quality materials, design and technologies. Starting at $23,4951, it is a premium crossover designed to attract migrating sedan owners, young professionals and small families to the Buick portfolio.
The Envista will come in three distinct trims, each with their own unique personality: Preferred, Sport Touring (ST) and Avenir. This offering expands the popular, luxurious Avenir sub-brand across Buick’s entire portfolio.
READ MORE: https://media.buick.com/media/us/en/buick/news.detail.html/content/Pages/news/us/en/2023/apr/0417-envista.html